Sunday, September 16, 2007

THE BIG D - PART 2

We woke up to a beautiful day and I am so excited to meet the Santa’s in a few hours. Mom and Dad are busy cleaning the coach. It’s a good thing they don’t expect me to do that kind of work.

Dad said that there are quite a few Santa ambassadors in this area. In fact one is a brand new Santa. I always enjoy meeting those men as they are so excited and a little bit afraid that they won’t be able to be a good santa.

There were four Santa’s that came to visit. Two had been Santa for quite a while and the other two were newbie’s. I thought they all looked good and seemed to be very friendly and kind. Believe it or not, some of the men who put on the red suit are really not very nice. But these gentlemen were great. I know Dad was really pleased!

I love to listen to all their stories and hear them laughing. One of the men brought his wife. They were both new to wearing the red. In fact, his wife did not want to be Mrs. Claus yet so she was playing an elf. Mom reassured her to take her time and not force it, that the most important part was to be herself.

When everybody left Dad was very anxious to watch this game on TV. He said it was some kind of a super bowl. Well I didn’t see any kind of a bowl super or otherwise. It looked to me like a bunch of guys running around a field chasing and grabbing this ball.

I thought it was BORING!!!! Now why don’t they show something really interesting like sled dog racing? Now that is exciting stuff!

No comments: